2-1 and 1-0 Buydowns Are Here!
Help your borrowers get the extra boost they may need to make their home purchase a reality.
Plaza Home Mortgage® offers 2-1 and 1-0 seller paid buydowns on our core Fannie Mae®, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, and USDA fixed rate programs!
Using a buydown reduces the borrower's monthly payment for the first one or two years, giving them more affordable payments.
Benefits of Using a Temporary Buydown
- Lower payment for the first one or two years of the mortgage
- No out of pocket cost to the borrower - funds are contributed by the seller, builder or another eligible party
- If the loan is paid off through refinance or sale before the account is depleted, any remaining funds will be applied to the principal
- Borrowers know how to plan with pre-determined, predictable payment increases
- 2-1 and 1-0 buydown options
- Funds may come from the seller, builder or another eligible interested party
- Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac, FHA, VA and USDA Fixed Rate programs
- Purchase transactions only, Primary Residence or Second Home (program permitting)
Take a look at our program guidelines to get all the specifics, and be sure to connect with your Plaza Account Executive today.